At Safe Worker Australia we understand that your business is important and not every two business are alike. That’s why we can tailor make a solution the besour industry and business needs
Below are some applications Safe Worker Australia specialise in but not limited to;
- Fleet Management Tracking
- Car Rental Tracking
- Cargo & Logistic Tracking
- Industrial Equipment Tracking
- Waste Management Tracking
- Courier & Messenger Tracking
- Farming Equipment Tracking
- Event Management Tracking
- Healthcare Tracking
- Luggage & Bag Tracking
- Motorcycle Tracking
- Outdoor Activity Tracking
- Personal Tracking
- Container Tracking
- Field Services Tracking
- Food & Beverage Tracking
- Public Works & Utility Tracking
- Aircraft Tracking
- Boat Tracking
Corporate Fleet Tracking Services and Lone worker duress devices.
A Lone Worker (LW) is an employee who performs an activity that is carried out in isolation from other workers without close or direct supervision Such staff may be exposed to risk because there is no-one to assist them and so a risk assessment may be required
Safe Worker Australia GPS tracking can help you affordably manage your company’s vehicles, protect business and personal property, monitor/locate your assets, even keep a vigilant watch over a teen driver. We provide our client’s with reliable and effective cutting edge GPS trackers and platforms, which thousands of businesses, consumers, government and law enforcement agencies trust.
Safe Worker Australia has comprehensive range of cost-effective tracking solutions that utilizes some of the most advanced GPS tracking technologies available. Designed to keep you in touch, without interruption where ever you, your staff or even loved ones are located. Web management interfaces are easy to use, high-resolution image mapping is standard, and built-in features include live & real-time position updates, instant alert notifications, historical playback, customizable reporting and more.
For those who need tracking systems which are able to provide detailed reports, accurate position updates, effective results and more, our GPS tracking systems are the ideal solution.
Safe Worker Australia XT90 Personal GPS Tracking & Locating Devices:
What Is GPS Personal Tracking?
GPS personal tracking is the ability for any person to locate another person, object or thing with the use of a device that receives information from the GPS satellite network in space. All real-time personal GPS tracking systems include some sort of transmitter – that ultimately sends this data back to the end user.
The most popular mode of transmitting the data back using GPRSthrough a cellular telephone company provider like Telstra. For this reason, there are monthly subscription fees that the end user is responsible for just as with a cell phone.
Whether you are concerned about the wellbeing of your small children, or would like to monitor elderly relatives, would like to offer additional layers of security for your loved ones or family members, a personal GPS tracking system has many uses in today’s world.
Contact Safe Worker Australia today on 1300 076 282 to find the GPS personal tracking solution that is right for you!
Why Does Personal or Security Tracking Use GPS?
Having a child is a huge responsibility. Ask any parent that question and you will receive a vigorous nod of the head. Children are prone to wander. They are curious beings and often throw caution to the winds, wandering off in unknown directions. Imagine losing a child at a crowded fair, all because they were attracted by the movement of a floating red balloon and you were looking in the opposite direction. Or imagine being unable to locate your toddler in your own house! Toddlers are an extremely restless lot and are prone to moving around…a lot. They make get themselves locked in a cabinet upstairs, or crawl into the basement, all without your knowledge. These may sound like implausible scenarios, but are sadly more common than you think.
This is where Personal GPS trackers come in. They are easy, accurate and reliable ways to keep track of your child or even elders. These are great tools for elder caregivers as well, since elders, are prone to getting lost or being unable to find their way back home.
There are two kinds of personal trackers available in the market. There is one that uses cellular signals and operates using a cell phone carrier and another which uses radio signals. A major disadvantage of the former is that that they work only in areas where there is cell phone coverage and in addition, have an ongoing service charge for the tracker.
Radio wave trackers do not have a service charge but have a longer range and the signal transmission is limited to a handheld receiver. Though they have their pros and cons, these devices are almost indispensable in today’s fast paced world and an almost indispensable.
Personal and security GPS trackers have become quite the rage lately, due to their numerous advantages, which can are as follows-
- Personal GPS trackers are small, lightweight and easy to carry around. They also come in attractive colours with a toy-like look to keep your child’s attention fixed. Since they are easy to carry, there is no danger of causing discomfort to your child.
- Child and elder GPS trackers immediately send out alerts and messages via text message, email and mobile device notifications.
- One click tracking enables you to quickly locate your child on a map.
- Personal trackers offer Geofences and allow you to customize designated perimeters for your child and elders. This way you can set “safe zones” and always receive an immediate alert when the radius is breached.
- Personal trackers let you set speed limits and send out alerts if this speed limit is reached.
- Made of extremely tough and durable materials, child trackers are strong and hardy devices which are by default, child, water, impact, laundry machine, dryer, pool, dirt and heat proof.
- These devices are extremely easy to use, with no external buttons and come with a very easy to install software.
- Personal trackers also have a log of activity and list out a map of most visited places. This way you can childproof your home more efficiently. In case of elders’ trackers, you can probably increase neighbourhood awareness based on a history of their movements.
- Sometimes personal tracker devices are almost coin sized and can be shaped too small and this can pose a potential hazard to children as they can result in choking.
- Personal trackers especially need to be carried on person all the time and this might be a cause for concern especially when it comes to children, since they might just misplace them or throw them away.
- Handheld trackers need to be held on personal at all times and this might be cumbersome.
- Although there have been advancements made with respect to design, size and aesthetics (some trackers are equipped with a keychain for easier handling), standard sized child trackers needs to be made compulsory across the market.
- Devices attached to wristwatches, wristbands, key chains, etc. will be more likely to be carried on persona at all times.
- Mobile carrier based trackers have eliminated the need for handheld transmitters, enabling pet owners to track their pets through mobile applications installed on their smartphones or through the internet.