S800 Product Scope
The solution is a monitored SOS & Car GPS Fleet tracking system.
- GPS fleet trackers provide an excellent way to keep track of where your assets is and ensure the safety and security of your clients at all times who are traveling. Through the use of a small device and a simple software application on your Mac, Windows PC or smartphone, you can monitor their location from anywhere.
LIVE AND REAL-TIME GPS TRACKING SYSTEMS:
- Safe Worker Australia GPS tracking, GPS monitoring and management for vehicles, assets, equipment, property and persons. Whether your needs are consumer or commercial based, personal or business related we have a cost effective GPS tracking solution for you. Locate in Live and in real-time and on demand vehicles, people and property from any web based computer.
GPS TRACKING SOLUTIONS
- Safe Worker Australia devices are tested and designed to work with one of our powerful backend web based platforms or direct via the internet such as Google or Bing Maps. No additional software is required.
Benefits of using GPS fleet tracking systems on hire cars;
- Check Kilometers travelled.
- Service reminders.
- Driving habits.
- History reports.
- Speeding reports.
- Confirm parking tickets through idol times.
- Vehicle not being returned on time know their location.
- Unexpected breakdowns easily located.
- Confirm accidents via web platform and idle times.
- Be alerted for drivers on unsealed roads or off limit areas (predetermined by the owner).
- Limit theft, know the exact location of your asset and report to Police and Insurance Company.
Q: How is your information stored and for how long?
A: You can access any of the above information off our server for 8 months of history reports. Our servers store your information with a secure AES 2048Bit encryption. (Standard encryption is AES 128Bit or AES 256Bit).
Q: Why should I choose Safe Worker Australia’s products over other industry brands?
A: We are proud to announce that our products are ISO 9001: 2008 certified.
Q: What separates Safe Worker Australia to other companies in Australia?
A: Rest assured the day an emergency situation arises and you press SOS our system and devices poll and report every 5 minutes to our monitoring center.
Q: What does the above mean?
A: Most systems available in Australia do not poll and report every 5 minutes to the monitoring centers. The down fall of this can be catastrophic in the event of an emergency situation as you will not know if your device is faulty until the day it is required. Safe Worker Australia ensures your safety and security by ensuring poll times are every 5 minutes and redundancy systems are in place.
Q: What is the cost to use the web platform and to store the above information?
A: The cost is all inclusive within your monthly charge.
Q: What is the minimum term of contract for a GPS device?
A: The minimum term is 24months, however this can be changed to a 12 month term if required but the overall cost is the same.
Q: Is there a fee involved for the install of the device?
A:Yes there is an install fee and uninstall fee to change to another vehicle.
Q: What warranty is offered on the GPS device?
A:Under the 24 month term your device is covered under warranty for the duration of the term.
Q: What is not covered under warranty for the 24 month term?
A: Misuse or deliberate damage to the device.